Thursday, May 22, 2008

Free bird down. Broken wing.

Its been a good 5 days since i became a "Free bird".



You know, all exams finally done with. No tension. No curfew.No alarm clocks. After a good 2 years.

And 2 days into my newly acquired "Free bird" status, i become "Free bird down. Broken wing."



I now sit at home with a gigantic bump on my head, bruises all over my body( which are actually purple ,red and black), and my right leg's calf muscles twice their original size.



Just to get things cleared, i was not in a brawl over a guy/boy bands/brands i wear/anything pink.

I was in a sort of accident, which was so idiotic, it makes me cry.



I am now at home with a gigantic leg, barely able to move lest I hurt myself, watching old movies , doing random stuff on the net and cursing the heat. Sheesh. Its so very sad.

All this while my friends are out going for lunches, movies, IPL matches, shopping et al.

Boy, do i feel special.



Guess its just me, my leg/bump, ice pack and Shantaram.





P.S- I'm liking the book. I'm barely through the first 100 pages. But i like. Its good.

2 Comments (+add yours?)

Vishesh said...

hmm...Mumbai is hot,well try Chennai,b'lore ,delhi or any other city in the country :)

Mystique said...

I'm horrible, haven't read shantaram yet, ah well, at least you have that.....
must buy during vacations....