Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let it be



Thinking is overrated.
The prospect of contemplating is highly abused.
Sometimes just being blank, silence - gives you the answers for it all.


"Shadows are falling and I've been here all day
It's too hot to sleep and time is running away
Feel like my soul has turned into steel
I've still got the scars that the sun didn't heal
There's not even room enough to be anywhere
It's not dark yet, but it's getting there"

4 Comments (+add yours?)

pratap said...

dylan dylan :)

i love silence, silence is good, and yes it does manage to answer a lot of questions

Shraddha said...

i really think i shd sit back n listen to dylan...hv been readin a lot of dylan lyrics n makes me feel im missin smthn...nice blog btw...

n ya i love silence...ppl shd just let it be...

nice one !

Anonymous said...

'I'v still got the scars the Sun cudn't heal'..Aah..!

Thinking doesn't exist.Leave alone over-rating it.Thinking is an outcome.Conclusion of Silent still Moments.

Anonymous said...

'I'v still got the scars the Sun cudn't heal'..Aah..!

Thinking doesn't exist.Leave alone over-rating it.Thinking is an outcome.Conclusion of Silent still Moments.