Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pirates, Birthdays and Peanuts

Saw a "Globe trekker" Special on Discovery last night.It was based on Pirates and their glorious era. I never really like Pirates or anything related to them.
Ever.
I haven't even seen the "Pirates of the Caribbean" coz the promos bored me to death. But yesterday special turned out to be quite interesting. Megan McCormick ( who I think is very pretty!) ended up going to places like Jamaica , Spain and Peru and stuff... you know, where the pirates would attack the most for gold and all.
Turns out the greatest Pirate of all times( Francis Drake, English pirate ) died on my birthday!

FINE, maybe he died on 28th of Jan 1595, while i was born on 28th Jan 1991... but you get my drift.

Which reminds me.. my birthday is due in about a month or so. I'm kinda bummed that I wont get to celebrate it( stupid board exams!).. so I'm guessing no cool presents either :(
I'm bored now.
I have my English Prelim in sometime.
And I'm too pissed off to figure out if the sentence is Past Perfect or Present continuous.
I think I'll try Peanuts to make me feel better.