Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

Minds in distress
thoughts in a rut
the line has been snapped
the tones have been cut

The kick on the wall
the slam of the door
the frustration brimming
the anger ashore

A pause of silence
then the moment of truth
the thorn pricks the thumb
blood follows the suit

The sense of denial
then the sense of regret
A quick motion of the hand
You hang by a thread

6 Comments (+add yours?)

Anonymous said...

I hate to be a dick...(no, really) but it's rut. One t =P
And 'suit' in the context you're using it doesn't ever have a definitive article behind it.

Yes, this is why I can get away with writing about ecological abstinence in my English prelims.

Ashmita said...

Yes boy, you are but a dick.

freudian slip said...

i decided to be dick too, but dev got there bfore me, it is rut. but well let me go, and ashmita, i shall not ever not be afraid of children, and whats more, the escapism aint goin away too soon either,

i am mad at mod and u for not inviting me to youth nexus, u noe how much i like to make fun of modi and preteens singing kk.

Anonymous said...

Ashmita...why is there bird shit on your hand in your display picture?

sreejith said...

Hey its pretty nice!

void said...

Your title has the song running in my head now. I'm sure it will last the day. Good choice though.