Friday, October 08, 2010

An Ode to a Quiz.

Made a quiz for SPQC this semester.

My first quiz.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process of framing questions, and actually standing up and receiving answers and the blatant guesses in room no. 207, although i now absolutely loathe Microsoft Power Point.

Have a look. And criticism is completely welcome.
This is something I would love getting better at :)










6 Comments (+add yours?)

tautology said...

The answer slide for the Simpsons has only the originals. The spoof pics juxtaposed with the originals in the answer slide would have been better!

Just a passing observation :)

Ashmita said...

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't have time to do that before the quiz.
Thanks for the observation.

Rohit said...

Very good quiz. I liked the visual connect a lot. 6th was the first IR I got. But it became easier after that. Avoid the "That's all folks" type cliches though.

Ashmita said...

Will keep that in mind.
Thanks da :)

losin_my_soul said...

enjoyed the quiz! keep it up.

Shraddha said...

Pretty. Food got its due share.
Steig too.
I liked the mirrors in elevators one.
VC was actually nice.