Monday, March 12, 2007

Being my obnoxious self --> Part I

My Annual exams started today.
After a long gap of studying , i finally picked up a book after ages (An E.V.S book counts, right?)
So before the exam,all us students had to fill up a feedback form about our college..since its the end of the year and all.
Let me tell you something, feedback forms are fun! Especially if they are anonymous!
We rated our teachers in negative, we rated our 'bhaiya' college in negative.IT was fun!
'Bhaiya '.. ha ... that reminds me..my friends just composed a song on these 'brothers'.The songs is damn lame..but thats wat makes it soo cool!! \m/

Anyway , i recently realized the greatness of COLD showers in the middle of the night.It is just so exhilirating.I like it.Its my new "thing" now.
That is other than wearing my oversized 70's style Peace sign ka necklace all day long.
Well, i guess i better go study English for tomorrow.



NAAH..I'm to bored to do that