Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Coffee Coffee! Where art thou?

Its my friends 17th Birthday today.He is giving everyone a treat.I cant go.Mom wont let me.Because apparently who goes to one hour treats after college a day before your Hindi exam??!!

DEFINITELY NOT ME!

Giving my mom the silent treatment now.But i don't think that will last long because I'm expecting a "this is not the way you behave with your elders" speech pretty soon.Sucks.


Today I'm in one of those peculiar moods again.All i feel like doing is sitting on the floor and staring at the wall.Music is just giving me a big headache for some reason.Typing is just too hard to do.Writing is even worse.I cant talk.I cant listen.I can just sit blank.


Coffee could have given me company.I wouldn't mind it.But i don't know where the coffee beans are and i don't have enough energy to actually make one.


I wonder how some people can be so monotonous?How they can do the same thing over and over again?day after day?How do they manage to keep themselves sane?I feel bad for them and their bad luck to lead such lives.


Hope i am not headed towards that.


Funny i had to choose those words.Because hope is the last thing i have now.


I miss school.I miss my school days.


I really do need coffee.




1 Comments (+add yours?)

Anonymous said...

my weird friend is in writing mood again.. sasys shes gonna update her blog everyday.. lets see how long that can go.. lol.. u can have coffee from me whenever u want.. birthday or not.. (valid for 3 more hours.. heheahaha) ok neways, keep blogging!